Tap to unmute

It’s always the most competitive with friends 😅

Compartilhar
Incorporar
  • Publicado em 13 Set 2022
  • (via mazaxb/IG, mazentwotouch/TT)
  • EsportesEsportes

Comentários • 19

  • KK M
    KK M 13 dias atrás +15

    Everytime it's 99% arguments and the remaining time 1% playing.

  • Beastinthacreww
    Beastinthacreww 13 dias atrás +29

    This is relatable

  • X10Gaming
    X10Gaming 13 dias atrás +3

    🔥 goals

  • Noah
    Noah 13 dias atrás +2

    Me in school football be like:

  • Hasso Music
    Hasso Music 13 dias atrás +4

    That Club Africain Jersey though! 😍🇵🇱

  • JarFa
    JarFa 12 dias atrás

    More competitive than premier league tbh

  • Kameron Hudgins
    Kameron Hudgins 13 dias atrás

    Same with basketball

  • Your normal guy
    Your normal guy 13 dias atrás +2

    School soccer/football be like:

  • what.if.god.doesn't.care.
    what.if.god.doesn't.care. 13 dias atrás +1

    Agreed.

  • MiniWinner17
    MiniWinner17 13 dias atrás +1

    Fax nice vid

  • Ralfie
    Ralfie 7 dias atrás

    I know where that is it’s a place called goals

  • Hamd Ali
    Hamd Ali 13 dias atrás

    I 3rd grade this was legit what happend

  • Harold
    Harold 11 dias atrás

    The reason the 1% is glorious is because of the 99% 🙏🏽

  • Janjan Tubil
    Janjan Tubil 13 dias atrás

    Im the second comment yaya and ive never been this early

  • DDA
    DDA 13 dias atrás

    Facts